How to make pictures
Please follow instruction below how to make pictures:
To make a pair of custom insoles for you, we will need:
- A picture of the arch of your left foot as shown on picture A
- A picture of your left heel from the back as shown on picture B
- Take a white sheet of paper of a standard format (Letter US or Legal US for the United States; and A4 or A3 for Europe).
- Put the sheet of paper on the hard even surface of the floor.
- Place your foot on the sheet, parallel with its edges. Please make sure that the edge is visible in the photograph as shown in Picture Set A.
- When you take a picture, make sure that both right and left corners of the sheet of paper are visible in each of the two photographs. Please take a look at pictures A and B.
- For the picture of the arch, the inner side of your foot must be as close as possible to the edge of the sheet. The whole foot from heel to toe must be visible in the photograph, as shown in picture A.
- For the picture of the center of the heel from the back, position your heel close to the edge of the paper in the center between the two corners of the paper as shown in picture B.
- Repeat the same process for the right foot (pictures C and D).
We will receive the order & images instantly , ours experts in the field of podiatrist & biomechanics will digitally make all the necessary measurements to create custom perfect-fitting orthotic insoles for the best comfort of your feet.